- The following cancellation policy applies to contracts for goods that can be sent as a parcel with a shipping company.
Cancellation policy for goods that can be sent as a parcel
- As the consumer, you have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days. The cancellation period expires fourteen days after the day on which you, or a third party named by you who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
- In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision to cancel the contract by means of a clear declaration (for example a letter sent by post, a fax or an e-mail; even a telephone call is sufficient, but in that case the burden of proof is the responsibility of the customer).
Our contact information:
Telephone: +43 1 2350329 34
(Mon. through Thu. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Fri. 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. CET)
Fax: +43 3155 40060 20
You can use our cancellation form for this purpose, but this is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient that you send the notification of your intent to exercise your right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
- If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments that we have received from you, excluding the delivery costs, without delay – at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this reimbursement, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction unless expressly otherwise expressly stipulated by you. Under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this refund payment. We may withhold the payment of reimbursement until we have received the goods for return or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
- Address for returns:
You must return the goods by whatever means of your choosing without delay, at the very latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is considered met only if you send the goods before the expiry of the specified fourteen day period.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not produce beforehand, the preparation of which involves specific individual choices or stipulations made by the consumer, or involves the delivery of goods which are explicitly tailored to the individual needs of the consumer, cannot be revoked.
- Detailed information concerning returns can be found on the customer support page on our website.
- The right of cancellation does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not produce beforehand, the preparation of which involves specific individual choices or stipulations made by the consumer, or involves the delivery of goods which are explicitly tailored to the individual needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or goods that have a nearing expiry date.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery, for example for hygienic reasons or to avoid disease transmission.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if such goods have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to the nature of their use.
- Please click here if you would like to download acancellation form.
- Here ends the cancellation policy.